LEARN ITALIAN - SUMMER 2019
"PARLO ITALIANO" - BEGINNERS
This group course is an introduction to the study of Italian language for those who have had no previous contact with it. The objective of this course is to introduce the students to the study of Italian language through its history, art, culture, geography, traditions, food, music, cinema, fashion and interesting, fun tips for their next trip to Italy. Students learn to communicate in Italian using short conversations on topics concerning every day situations of life (family, friends, restaurants, travelling, shopping). They also learn to express themselves using verbs in present tense and increase their comprehension of written and “heard” Italian language, by participating in class dialogues and comprehension practices.
- Schedule: every Friday at 5.15 pm , starting from Friday 6/21/19
- Location = Doctor Phillips YMCA, 7000 Dr Phillips Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
- Cost: 10 lessons of 60 minutes each: ONLY $150
- Studying material is free and will be provided by the teacher
- SPOTS ARE LIMITED - RESERVE YOUR SPOT BY 6/14/19 !
- To confirm and enroll please contact
Feel free to contact us for any info's at